Friday, February 21, 2014

Class writing

Coming to Loyola, or coming to America, I used to carry the excitement and proudness as I went to high school here. However, years passed, what I carried was no longer pen and pencil, but laptop and iPad, transitioning from casual writing of things, to too much work that cannot be done by pencil alone.
Now with my laptop, I carry my ideal. I am no longer carrying naïve like high school, instead, I carry the heart of conquer, with my brain, my body and my time, and the pride that I carry, to do the best in everything. I carry no trust, sympathy and compassion for those who step in my way, because me and my ideal of a better world for all cannot be vanished.
 Also, there are things that I have to carry, such as politeness, friendliness and business, people could be friends, but many people just be just mere work.
Second writing
I think America is the worst place to be for a non white person, people of color got discriminated all the time, both societal and institutional, it almost become a way of life. As an Asian living in America, nothing more special, discriminated just like others. However, owning two brands and made lots of money, I would say it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment